LZH Watches Code Geass 16-20 || 5/21 - 5/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LZH Watches Code Geass 16-20 || 5/21 - 5/27

Code Geass is one of my personal favorite anime, the first anime I actually watched online, and the anime that got me into anime. Since this one is a little longer spanning about 52 episodes across 2 seasons, we will be watching 5 episodes a week. I know it's a lot but its really only 1 episode a day, less than that even. I HIGHLY encourage participation on this anime. I know some people haven't seen it so feel free to post speculation on what you think will happen, but if you know that happens please don't spoil it. Watching ahead is allowed, but please keep discussion to the first 20 episodes, or post after watching them with your speculation and then continue watching. Let's Watch this amazing anime guys, I have never heard of anyone who dislikes this show.

CODE GEASS After the invasion of Japan by the Brittannian Empire, the country is renamed to "Area 11". The young Lelouch, a Brittannian student living in Japan, accidentally gets caught up in a local terrorist attack against Brittannia, reuniting with his childhood friend Suzaku as well as meeting the mysterious girl C.C. Cornered in a life and death situation, Lelouch accepts a power C.C. offers to him, the ability to order anyone to do anything. Harboring a thirst for revenge against the Brittanian Empire for their actions against his family, Lelouch wages war against the Empire. Using his newfound power and tactical ability, Lelouch goes under the alias Zero in attempts to fulfill his childhood vow, to destroy Brittannia!

I had my whole response typed, then the fourms messed up and it got deleted. No one cares anyways, so onto next week....

Comment

Working...
    X